PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA PEGAWAI DINAS KESEHATAN PROVINSI KALIMANTAN SELATAN

PUTRI, ANNISA (2021) PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA PEGAWAI DINAS KESEHATAN PROVINSI KALIMANTAN SELATAN. Diploma thesis, Universitas Islam Kalimantan MAB.

[img] Text
Manuscript As-Siyasah-ANNISA PUTRI.pdf

Download (219kB)

Abstract

The purpose of the study was to analyze motivation on employee performance at the South Kalimantan Provincial Health Office, and to analyze the effect of motivation on employee performance at the South Kalimantan Provincial Health Office.The research method uses a quantitative approach with the type of descriptive correlational research. Data were collected by distributing questionnaires and documentation to 94 (Ninety Four) respondents from the population at the South Kalimantan Provincial Health Office. The sample was determined using the purposive sumpling technique with 48 samples of data returned. Data analysis was carried out by means of data reduction, data interpretation (data display), and conclusion drawing/verification. The results of simple regression analysis obtained the equation Y = 20.938 + (0.633)X, which means that work performance is influenced by motivation. The results of the regression analysis also obtained a coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.221, this means that 22.1% of the work performance variable is influenced by motivation. The remaining 77.9% is explained by other variables not examined such as education, work discipline, work environment, and ability. Motivation has a positive effect on the work performance of South Kalimantan Provincial Health Office employees. This result is evident from the results of the t test which obtained tcount X = 3.611 accepted at a significant level of 5%. while the t table at a significant level of 5% with db = 48 is = 1.678. because t count > t table (3.611 > 1.678) then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, that is, there is an influence of motivation on employee performance at the South Kalimantan Provincial Health Office.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: work achievement, motivation
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Depositing User: Annisa Putri
Date Deposited: 25 Oct 2021 04:46
Last Modified: 25 Oct 2021 04:46
URI: http://eprints.uniska-bjm.ac.id/id/eprint/8584

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item